The wealth of optimally adaptable training programmes created on UpPoint®
With standard Lego® parts, one can build a wide variety of constructions, each well adapted its designer’s project.
In the same way, UpPoint® has identified and developed methods and standard components allowing you to compose on line training programmes with a great wealth of diversity, perfectly adapted to your aims.
Among these methods and standard components, let us mention principally:
- A powerful, tried and true basic conceptual schema, allowing you to associate information, investigations and verification of knowledge within tailored, easy to build modules .
- An editor of questionnaires and on line surveys which today offers ten categories of questions: multiple choice, true/false, tables, check boxes, boxes to be filled in (textual or mathematical data), ranking…
- A powerful text editor, coupled with the possibility of integrating information contents created with the principal standard tools: Word texts, pdf texts, (JPEG, png, GIF) images, Powerpoint presentations, videos (whatever the format), URL references
- Methods of communication between participants and administrators which enable a high level of interactivity.
- An elaborate rating system which underpins personal follow-up tools....
An example of posting individual mean and per question scores, compared with the mean among learners
- A powerful tool for reporting and statistical analysis.